Open Position: Strategy Officer
Modern Teacher has developed the framework and software districts need to personalize learning at scale.
To support our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Strategy Officer to support districts work and progress through our framework. Modern Teacher has secured marque partnerships across the nation which has created substantial demand from districts to join our network. We need you to join us to support the growth of our work and mission!
Success in this role will depend on your ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment efficiently and accurately, and find creative solutions to the challenges of supporting a rapidly developing business. This position is based remotely and reports to our Chief Learning Officer. This position is part of a larger collaborative team and will have access to and mentorship from leadership.
- Managing all account management activities for accounts assigned to you including fulfilling onsite or virtual support and ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Assist districts with the transition to Blended Learning
- Assist districts to implement Effective Virtual Learning
- The retention of the customer over the initial contract terms of our engagement and then the renewal of the contract including working with the sales department for add on products/services, as needed.
- Input into the design and consistency of the fulfillment process including content that comprises the methodology for Digital Convergence and teacher professional development
- Managing your schedule with client needs and ensuring efficient fulfillment as it relates to cost and effective client services
- Track Client Services via Salesforce
Your role represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers. Additionally, the position may require travel.
- Direct K12 district administrative and leadership experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills to district leadership
- National perspective on K12 industry
- Direct experience driving personalized learning initiatives within a district
- Systems thinker – Modern Teacher organization and individual planning
- Undergraduate degree required
- Google Platform
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base salary and an attractive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.