Chief Learning Officer
Our Client Engagement and Success (CES) team is growing rapidly and you will be focused on scaling the team, strategy, processes, and tools to support our growing Network across the country. The primary metric for success of this role is renewals. You will report to our CEO and serve as a key member of the executive team.
You will develop and refine the overall Client Engagement strategy and build the team necessary to achieve our mission to transform traditional classrooms to modern learning environments, at scale. Modern Teacher has an incredible Network of districts and you will be an integral part of supporting the Network and personalizing learning for millions of students.
- Develop/refine overall Client Engagement strategy and processes to achieve the company’s renewals goal
- Build/Recruit, hire, mentor, and lead a high performing Client Engagement team
- Provide detailed and accurate utilization data and forecasting metrics
- Daily coaching of CES team on facilitation processes and tactics to renew contracts
- Own the processes to ensure consistent and high quality facilitation of onsite days and content
- Manage and inform updates to the Framework to ensure Modern Teacher is adding value to our Network members and continue to lead the nation’s thinking on Digital Convergence
- Develop and implement professional development initiatives to ensure team is continuously growing and refining skills
- Support CES team members in each region to build key relationships with district leadership and to ensure success in the Framework and renewals
- Create a culture of success, fun, and achievement while meeting company strategic goals
- Manage the use of budgets including CES team compensation and controlling costs
- Collaborate with other departments to analyze and develop ways to support renewals, high utilization, and customer satisfaction
- 10+ years experience in K12 district administration/education technology
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in successful K12 district organizational change management
- Proven ability to grow and manage a Client Engagement team
- Experience motivating, leading, and developing teams of 10+
- Versed in SaaS business metrics, especially renewal metrics
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce) to manage team, accounts, and renewals
- Systems thinker with strong work ethic who thrives in a meritocracy
- Versed in K12 industry trends
- Deep understanding of change management and K12 district challenges to personalize instruction
- Comfortable working in a faced-paced national organization
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills with district leadership
- Undergraduate degree required
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Salesforce
Note: Position requires travel often with overnight stays.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base salary and an attractive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.