Good news - we released three new updates today!
1. We've replaced the pagination at the bottom of the Resource Library and News Feed with a "Load More" option. We have plans to also later replace the pagination on the Resources section at the top of the SI and PL pages.
1. Cross-District users now have their own PL Builder, where they can create modules and copy them to selected districts in their group. Once copied to a district, the module can be assigned to district users as usual.
2. We've made some changes so that it's easier to make internal updates to the Success Indicator titles and description language. Expect to see some SI updates early next week, and be sure to download and save the new PDF versions of the DCF, found here.
Two more new features today! You can now edit and delete your comments throughout the platform, and you can now navigate easily between PL Pages from within the page. Just hover over the page name at the top to access a dropdown list of the other PL Pages in that module, similar to the new navigation in Success Indicators.
Two new features were released today! You can now navigate to different SIs from within any selected SI. Just hover over the Stage or Driver above the SI title for a list of all SIs in that Stage or Driver, and click to navigate to a new SI. You can also now copy the SI Team from one SI to another if you are a DCF Manager or Driver Owner.
Our latest Modern Teacher PL Module is now available in the platform: Architect Rigorous Learning Experiences. Check it out!
More new enhancements are available - thanks again for the feature requests!
- SI Manage Bar Colors: All areas of the manage bar at the top of the SI now change colors. The status and Work Product areas already changed, but now the SI Owner and SI Team areas turn green when users are assigned to the SI. The Due Date also turns green when the date is in the future or when the SI is Complete. The date turns red when it's in the past, and yellow if it's in the coming week.
- Remove Owners: You can now remove existing SI Owners and Task Owners without replacing them with a new user. If you have the permissions, you can click the "Remove Owner" button below their name in the SI or Task.
- Work Product Update: SI Work Products now appear with their own filter in the SI Resource section of each SI, making it easier to find Work Products shared by other districts.
- Drag/Drop Logo & Banner: You can now add your district's logo and banner image on the District Management Brand page via drag/drop, and you can remove the existing images without replacing them.
Another small enhancement was released today. You can now delete Tasks within Success Indicators. Enter the Tasks page and click the trash/delete icon next to the Task's title. Thank you to Lisette and Ann for the feature request!
We released a nice feature enhancement this morning - you now have the ability to add titles or names to any links you add as resources throughout the platform. Names of files are still coming from the original file name, but links can be renamed so they don't appear just as a URL. Shout out to Ann, thanks for the feature request!
Additional small bug fixes and enhancements were pushed today, including the following:
- Plugged In PL Builder actions to Mixpanel to track utilization
- SI Titles shortened in News Feed, and options to share SI Status Changes removed unless SI is marked as Complete
- Updates to Cross-District users, including marking them with an asterisk (*) and a note on the District Users pages (as shown in screenshot for this post)
Yesterday we released the PL Builder, and today we followed it up with a handful of additional items. Today's follow-up push will allow us to assign MT Modules to specific district cohorts (like cohorts set up exclusively for coaches or principals). It also added some PL Builder-related features, including a few small bug fixes, a "District PL Goals" filter on the Micro-Certifications on Dashboard, and a way to see what items have been edited within the Tiles in the PL Builder.
New tools have been added to the Attachments section of the Tasks pages. Attachments can now be previewed, edited, and deleted, and links can be added in addition to files. Note that the uploader for task attachments uploaded prior to today will be marked as "Unknown" in the preview popup. Moving forward, the uploader's name will appear, and only the uploader can edit or delete the task attachment.
A few of our Success Indicators (SIs 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11) now have only two status options: "Not Started" and "Complete." This change is due to reported confusion on the correct status for SIs that have to do with "beginning" a conversation or an effort. Either the conversation has been started, or it hasn't. If the conversation has been started, the SI can be marked as Complete, even through the conversation may be ongoing.
Note, nothing changes for districts who have already updated the status for these SIs - so some districts might still have them marked as "In Progress." But moving forward, if any new or existing districts go to update the status on these, their only options will be "Not Started" and "Complete." And reminder, only DCF Managers and Driver Owners can mark the SI as Complete.
Good news - we've just release the update allowing districts to add their own custom PL Goals to SI 31!
Districts will be able to add Modules to each of their goals when we do our next big release of the PL Builder. Today's release just includes the first step - districts can add their 4 goals (up to 500 characters of text each) to SI 31, and those goals will populate to the related SIs throughout the PL Driver.
Our newest module, on Pedagogy, is now available in the platform. Notice that the module numbers have been removed with this addition, and all e-learning interactions have been updated to include links to the MT Glossary of PL terms.
Also, note that the Related SIs have been updated, with new relationships highlighted in the PL Driver. You can check them out in the platform as shown here, and download the revised PDF here.
Heads up, the new Professional Learning SIs are now available in the platform. We'll add them to the Related SIs view later this week or next.