The Digital Convergence Framework & National Network provide a methodology for your district to achieve results at scale.
- Increase organizational alignment.
- Implement sustainable technology solutions that adhere to your instructional model.
- Create measurable outcomes and back your vision with metrics.
- Collaborate with district leaders nationwide on solutions to the most compelling questions facing K-12 education today.
- Utilize professional learning that focuses on teacher proficiency.
Modern Teacher's National Network and Digital Convergence Framework are housed in a cloud-based platform and provide a methodology for your district to achieve its goals in creating and leading the modern classroom. The National Network allows you to access insights and collaborate on solutions with district leadership from across the country. The Framework gives you a birds-eye view of work focus across your district and allows you to manage your change initiatives by providing measurable results.
The Digital Convergence Framework guides districts through seven Stages across five categories. Districts begin with a self-assessment to determine their starting point and work in partnership with Modern Teacher to progress through their customized path toward Digital Convergence. Your district will track progress against our success indicators and your own customized metrics.
The Framework and National Network is housed in a cloud-based Platform that connects administrators, principals and teachers with the strategy, know-how and metrics to effectively move a district toward its goals. Administrators collaborate and track district progress, while teachers engage with a series of professional learning experiences with personalized and blended coaching in each district.
Strategy Sessions leverage your district leadership team to create a personalized Digital Convergence plan. Your plan is continually supported by Modern Teacher Concierge Services, including conference calls, webinars, and account management to ensure success. Instructional Coaches or Lead Teachers receive additional training to help support all teachers.
New book uncovers path to personalized learning for educational leaders.
Best-selling author and Modern Teacher President, Dr. Shawn K. Smith provides the practical path to personalize learning used by some of today’s most prominent and innovative educational leaders.
The New Agenda teaches educational leaders how to do the following:
- Think strategically about the unification of the education system to personalize learning effectively
- Identify the processes for building a strategic plan
- Understand the interdependencies of learning management systems, digital content, and digital tools
- Design and develop a digital ecosystem
- Implement processes for writing a digital and/or blended curriculum
- Develop short-term and long-range professional learning plans for all employees in the school district