Vice President, Network Membership Solutions
The Modern Teacher Network of districts across the nation is growing rapidly and in this role you will be focused on two primary objectives: 1.) supporting our current network districts in acquiring and implementing the best blended course content/curriculum solutions to meet their needs and 2.) accelerating new district membership into the Modern Teacher Network by supporting our Vice Presidents of Network Membership in closing key accounts. Key accountabilities for this role will be blended courses/curriculum sales and new district Network memberships. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Business Development and serve as a key member of the Network Membership team.
This newly created role will collaborate with our Vice Presidents of Network Membership across the country to add new districts to the Network by creating and communicating detailed and customized implementation plans for Digital Convergence via our Modernteacher.com platform. You will also be directly responsible for planning and facilitating Modern Teacher Regional Forums on Digital Convergence in collaboration with our Vice Presidents of Network Membership. In this role, you serve as a valuable and trusted advisor of Modern Teacher thought leadership and serve as brand ambassadors for Digital Convergence.
In addition to supporting the efforts of Network Membership, you will also work closely with Modern Teacher Strategy Officers and current Network districts to find and implement the best blended content to meet our Member districts’ needs. This position will be an essential piece of Modern Teacher’s mission to transform traditional classrooms to modern learning environments, at scale.
- Diagnose district readiness to adopt Modern Teacher’s Digital Convergence Framework and collaborate with the Network Membership team in designing year one roadmap for success in Digital Convergence
- With Network Membership, demonstrate value of offering via our Modernteacher.com platform during sales pitches and fulfillment discussions
- Create, plan, facilitate, and lead Modern Teacher Regional Forums on Digital Convergence
- Lead RFP and Grant writing initiatives with Network Membership Team
- With the SVP of Business Development, implement blended curriculum and course content sales and product strategy in Modernteacher.com
- Work with Strategy Officers to diagnose readiness of blended content for Network districts
- Recommend, plan, and implement specific blended curriculum and products to support Network district success
- Design strategy and implementation plan for Network districts to implement blended curriculum and course content solutions
- Meet Network Membership and blended curriculum and product sales quotas
- 5+ years experience working with blended learning and instructional design
- K12 experience required
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and implementation goals
- Proven ability to gain high proficiency in an Enterprise platform and demonstrate value
- Experience developing, collaborating on, and executing implementation strategies
- Versed in SaaS business metrics
- Systems thinker with strong work ethic who thrives in a meritocracy
- Strong public speaking skills
- Comfortable working in a faced-paced national organization
- Experience working across many departments of an organization
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills with district leadership
- Undergraduate degree required
- Master’s degree/ Doctorate degree preferred
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Salesforce
- This position requires extensive overnight travel.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base salary and an attractive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.